Friday, June 03, 2005

Blogging the Chain Letter

After having viewed this on Daifallah(blog) not six hours ago, the chain letter gets circulated to us. While we at PLVQ are not proponents of schemes pyramidal, we will nonetheless comply with the request of ALW, who forwarded said letter to this blog.

But we shall do something different: our loyal readership can GUESS the responses to the following questions, for each of Domina, Bellator, and Patronus, and post them in the comments section. Any near-accurate responses may be redeemed for either beer or beef should individuals wish to come to Alberta this summer to visit Domina and Patronus.

The questions:

Number of Books That You Own:

Last Book Bought:

Last Book I Read:

Five Books that mean a lot to me:


Answers to be posted soon!

1 Comments:

At 3:01 am, Blogger MKT said...

Ok...I will have a go at this:

Patronus:

Number of Books That You Own: I would say around 100

Last Book Bought: The Mystery of Capital and something by Hayek

Last Book I Read: On Liberty

Five books that mean a lot to me:
-On Liberty
-Fountainhead
-something about Roman history
-Latin dictionary
-How to Please a Woman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home